CFHC – Chiropractic Family Health Centre offers many chiropractic services in Centreville, Va that will help improve your overall health. Chiropractic is the health care discipline that fosters the proper functioning of the nervous system, primarily through the use of the hands to adjust the spine. This will then correct misaligned vertebra and spinal distortions called subluxations. These subluxations can upset the body and decrease its ability to function properly. By removing the stress from your spinal column (without the use of drugs or surgery), your health will be restored naturally. Your body will regain wholeness. Among the many benefits you may experience are:
- Relief from muscle spasms
- Reduced pain and inflammation
- Improved flexibility and posture
- Enhanced body function and overall health
- Restoration of balance and wellness
Pregnancy: Chiropractic Care for Mommies-To-Be!
We have over 20 years experience serving the community and working with pregnant patients. We perform a myriad of relaxing techniques, including the Webster Breech Turning technique. Let us show you how we can help!
Other Treatment Services
In addition to adjusting your spine, we may recommend other forms of treatment, which can be accomplished here in our office. These include:
- Custom Orthotics
- Therapeutic modalities: heat, traction, ice, ultrasound, electric-muscle stimulation, interferential therapy.
- Homeopathic nutritional check.
- Massage therapy: full body, hour long, Swedish, deep tissue, and trigger point therapy offered.
- Reflexology: ancient science based on the nerve pathways connecting reflex points on the feet to the entire body. Acupressure and massage on these reflex points stimulate organs, systems, and glands to enhance healing processes. It reduces stress, increases relaxation and circulation.
- Home exercise programs: After the initial phase of pain or symptoms have been relieved, we may prescribe exercises to help strengthen, stabilize and reconstruct the spine and the body.